Dec 28, 2009

Observations from Jamie's World






My random observations this week. Not in any particular order, which makes well um random. :-)








You need precision driving skills to navigate through the Indy 500 wannabes in this city.
Passed a couple of them in the ditch. HA HA is all I have to say.

How ridiculously  excited can I be for someone shoveling snow off my roof so they can shingle it. Ahh it's those kinds of pleasures in life, ya?

Never argue with a person who has blinders on, they can't see the forest for the trees. Have at 'er , Buddy, run into that tree. Ha Ha is all I have to say.

Even from the distance of 8 inches, the stupid toast STILL falls buttered ( or in my case peanut buttered) side down.  Why oh why?

Oh.My.God. I am SUPER pumped. I went out on the dreaded Boxing Day but I went to Leduc. NO waiting at the cash, smiling faces everywhere. Did you just read that ?? Everywhere! I had SUCH a great day with hubby. Goodbye rat race and Ha Ha is all I have to say.

I 'heart' my new toys, I really do. :-)

My treadmill and weights are calling my name in a mocking tone. I swear. I hear them. Ha Ha is all they have to say.

Both my girls are taller than me. Did I miss the grow gene line up on that day?? It's funny how I get enveloped in their hugs, I used to wrap them up tight in my arms. And the bitch is, I'll just keep getting shorter from now on.

How did I get saddled with a high maintenance dog anyways? I survived TWO strong willed teenage girls, did I not pay my dues enough??? He prances around like he's king of the hill and challenges me at every turn. No doubt Ha Ha is what he has to say.

Have a great last week of 2009 folks.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.