Jan 15, 2010

A heartbreaker in the making.










These impossibly long eyelashes belong to















these beautiful peepers that belong to











this gorgeous face that belongs to















Canada's next Top Model.









I talk about her enough, I decided to showcase my beautiful lil spitfire in friday's blog.
This is my two year old grandbaby. I HEART her with all I am and love her infinitely.


The first and last picture,she posed for. I kid you not. The camera adores this child.

3 comments:

  1. She IS beautiful Gammy! :O)
    signed Auntie in Ma~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out...Alberta'a next bombshell in the making! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that doesn't look like me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.