Jan 12, 2010

Mid week ramblings





Ok so a table for one ain't all that bad ya know..
I can s p r e a d my stuff all over the place without fear of it getting knocked off, thrown away or
pushed into a pile of well.. crap.

Crap. As in canine poo piles. And how much of the stuff can accumulate in my back yard inside of two weeks anyways? YUCK. Not my favorite past time or thing to do on a nice warm day but it's done now. And with a layer of pristine snow I used to cover the yellow, it looks fresh and new.

New. As in what I'm learning. And I'm getting such a kick out of it. It's technical, at times downright confusing but I'm not afraid to go where I've never gone before.And the outcome really is self satisfying. I'm not sure where I'm heading with it but it's been on my agenda for a long time now.

Agenda. As in tomorrow's. Nothing concrete but I'm sure I'll find something to keep me in out of trouble. Went to check on the house, GEEZUS it's just not going up fast enough already. Yeah, I'm impatient to get out of here. You would be too if you were in my shoes.

Hmmm shoes.. as in shopping.. Well , that's an idea now isn't it. :-) So is lululemon and me thinks that's even better. Gosh, I've brilliant ideas don't I?! 

Ideas. As in thoughts that sometimes blossom into an actuality. I stuck one in my daughter's head. As a result she's decided to go back to school with me. I can't tell you how excited I am about that. :-)  But we have to wait a few months till she pays off the holiday season. She's learned well from her parents lol. So we'll wait out winter and venture into the world of education come spring. 

Spring. Warm weather, birds, buds and coming out of hibernation. I'm starting to climb walls. Cabin fever in January just doesn't look good on me. I should be certifiable come March. If the men in white coats can find me by then ;-) Muahahaha

Happy mid week folks.







Nan? I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.