Jan 27, 2010

Open Letters





Dear Brain,
You surprised me, you really did. I thought you and I were going to be at loggerheads with some stuffs I've been plying you with. Look who stepped up to the plate and held true. Kudos Brain, work hard for me, I'll return in kind.
Signed
Your Happy Host Body



Dear Progressives
What, may I ask you, was the big fuss all about?? The horror stories I heard. You were not as difficult as I thought you were reputed to be. Sheesh! And I thank you for allowing me to see the world in new once again. I owe you. :-)
Signed
A Grateful Pair of Eyes



Dear Lululemon
How many ways can I say I HEART you? You make me feel happy in the dead of winter. No small feat, my lovely store. Tomorrow I will peruse you with great care. You'll have to thank my parents for this visit, they made it possible.
Signed
Your Loyal Shopper



Dear Interior Design
You snuck in with your classes and taught me things I've never forgotten. To this very day I use your lessons and apply it in many ways. I have favorite parts of your multi layered world and I take joy in seeing your results. Thank you.
Signed
Your Faithful Student



Dear ColdFX
Thank you for working very hard with me to make sure I am not sick. You and I fought FLU with all we had and I will not be sick on my trip to the coast this weekend. Kudos for your secret blend of magical 'get better' ingredients.
Signed
She Who Would Of Been Sick Otherwise



Dear Haiti
I suffer for you and I hurt for your people. I hope you get better and stronger in less time than what they are saying. You kept someone from my hometown but I know you were powerless to stop it. I pray for your children, I especially hurt for them the most.
Signed
Someone Who Deeply Cares



Dear Bear
You are luckier than you realize. I have found a good home for you, I know you would be happy there but your Master wants to keep you. So let's reach an agreement shall we? Stop driving me around the bend and I won't look for a suitable place to send you to.
Signed
Your Human Caretaker


Dear Weather
*&%# PISS OFF!
Signed
So Sick Of You

1 comment:

  1. Dear She Who Would Of Been Sick Otherwise,

    Your letter has reached me safely. It was my pleasure to work to keep you healthy. Always love to hear that I helped!

    Signed,
    COLD-FX

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.