Jan 3, 2010

I interrupt your regular scheduled program...with a picture blog.

Trudging through one of the longest months of the year. UGH But just maybe, if truth be told, March beats January. February almost always goes by fast.
Can you tell how desperate I am for Spring to come?
I decided to add LOTS of colour to my blog today via pictures.

Want to see a Superstar in the making ? :-)





























Little known fact, (I'm about to let
the cat outta the bag) her Papa (hubby) used to jam with
these people on the drums. Looks like she's following
in her grandfather's footsteps.



A cold walk at the dog park yielded some pretty winter colour, nothing like reds to lift the spirits :-)
































This is a picture of a brick wall, (well no shit Jamie ) Yeah I've run into a few in my time, some of them the same damn wall twice lol
I took this in Massachuscettes last year. ( Geezus that sounds weird to refer 2009 as last year ;-) )
Of any wall to run into , I'm glad I ran into this one.


























I. miss. the. heat. sigh
Pretty sun catcher doncha think? It resides at my Mom's.
I miss my parents, I miss my sister. sigh
But again, pretty colour. :-)































Do you know what this is? Isn't man ingenious :-)
It's a fishing hook. Cool eh?
I mostly just find it aesthetically pleasing to the eye.


































Don't you think this Bird Of Paradise flower seems to be telling me
to back off? 'Arms' up in the air, sitting there royally. She has full
rights to tell me to piss off, I was a lowly Canuk in Hawaii after all.
And I had the audacity to take her picture.
Pretty pretty colours all combined, yes? :-)














You call it pink, I call it purple. And if I had to take care of this orchid, I'd
be doomed. My mother, I see, has a knack for it.
So be it pink or purple, it's one pretty colour to help chase away
the nasty winter hue.


























So there you have it, folks. I hope you enjoyed all the colours of the rainbow. :-)
I now return  you to your regular scheduled program and I'm jumping in a tub full
of hot water.
Stay warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.