Jan 16, 2011

January's 'It's Okay!'



It's Okay

...to be up at a disgusting early hour. It's not ok, however, to comment on my bedtime since it's your snoring that got me up at said disgusting hour.

...lay on the couch like a slug, in my flannel jammies, all day and ignore the phone,eat like shit and feel like it afterwards. But it's not okay two running days straight. Sigh. 

...to love my PVR. Like my TBR pile, it waits patiently & quietly for me. :-)

...if my little spitfire prefers to come to this G-ma's house. I am that cool in her world. Boo ya.

...to hole up and block every conceivable form of communication for January.(please refer to #2)  If you don't see me in February, don't worry, I'm still in winter denial and ignoring.. well generally everybodything. I'll be human again in May. 

...to lick one's lips at the sight of James Todd Smith, a.k.a. L.L.Cool J. Why hellooo there, big boy. What he and hubby don't know, don't hurt 'em. 

...to sneak an extra cookie. If nobody's watching do the calories count? ;-)

...to wake up to sunshine. It's really ok. So who's gonna chase it out from it's hidey hole?

...to refrain from swearing but I really really want to after every second word I type. Such is my mood tonight. Which is why I'm up in my room alone. I love my husband enough to shield him from me. Fuck, I'm nice, eh? 
                                                                                       ooopsy.. slipped. 

...to sometimes wish to have certain attributes like.. let's say.. Angelina Jolie's. Like her face, her houses,her pay checks. She can keep that brood of kids and hubby though. I'm not greedy.

...to flip off anyone who's posting pictures of some tropical place they're at & bragging about it. I hope they get sunburned on their asses. 
:-)


What are you Okay with?

1 comment:

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.