Jan 14, 2011

Picture Ode to my Man

I've been asked ever so politely not to post pictures of hubby anywhere online. But I am sneaking in a few. Anybody else's hubby as bashful?

Yup, my man has broad shoulders..

He likes to keep an, uh, eye on things.

Granddaughter thinks he's cool. 

Looks awesome in a pair of shades

I asked him to draw a self caricature. Apparently he decided to draw all that's important to him.. and me.

His name is R. and this blog was met with his approval. (I really need a sarcastic font.)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie, I notice he draws himself wearing cowboy boots with a wad of $$ in hand, AND he draws you in there too. Smart man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is the same way! I am going to post pics of him sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he'll have to draw another picture of you with the iphone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amusing! How come he gets to hold the money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Venom- I know, right? ;-)

    Missy- Ah good to know I'm not alone. Can't WAIT to see the pics ha ha

    Michie- I told him that. LOVE my iPhone

    Cassandra- He holds it VERY briefly then hands it over. ;-) Muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha-ha, I liked this post. He must be a good guy because he made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.