Mar 22, 2010

Open Letters



Dear Louie Armstrong,
It IS a wonderful life but nobody sings it better than you , my friend. Your smile alone can make up for the lack of sun on a cloudy day. Thank you.
Sincerely,
A Friendly Fan

Dear Dishwasher,
Why helloooo good lookin'. You are my sanity savior, my time saver and my hands smoother. It's a shame you can't do housework, you let me down a bit in that regards. But I'll overlook the slight because you keep my kitchen looking tidy(er).
Unabashedly grateful,
Dishpan hands.

Dear James,
It was a lovely day, wasn't it? We had ourselves a grand conversation. It makes me happy that within our conversation you were able to reach your decision, although I suspect you already had it made in the back of your mind. I wish you happiness and I wish you  'Enough' . Remember... nothing is gained by 'easy' and there's monotony in 'safe' but sometimes what is a hard road really isn't, it's a blessing in disguise.
Love,
the other 'James'

Dear Life
Why do you choose to go by so quickly? I can't keep up in case you are not aware. Slow down a tad will you? Let me enjoy those moments that imprint on my heart just a wee bit longer? I implore you.
Signed,
Strapped in for the ride.

Dear Jolt of Java, 
Thanks for caffeine rush @ 7:30 pm. I don't normally enjoy you at this hour but my lovely daughter brought you to me and I wasn't about to turn her or you down. I'm tired enough to sleep tonight so have no fears on keeping me awake.. this time. 
Sincerely
Java Jazzed but Beat to the Bone

Not So Dear Ol Man Winter, 
You have GOT to be kidding me right? Rain, freezing rain then snow?? And to have to wake up to that shit crap? You've a sick sense of humor and if you care to look around, you'll see nobody laughing but you. Nasty piece of work you are. Die already.
Signed,
Disgusted & Disgruntled

Dear Jesse James
One word. DUMBASSMORONFOOLIDIOTLOSER. 
Sign me,
I hope Sandra tosses you away like the piece of garbage you are.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.