May 17, 2010

And the 'Canatrash Award goes to...

You like the word 'Canatrash' ? just made that one up (sort of) but quite apropos. I'm going to get many made and like the Blue Collar Comedy  I'm going to hand them out where needed. Thanks Bill Engvall of 'Here's your Sign'. :-)

First, let me define 'Canatrash'. Canada's peoples who are ignorant, lazy, mean and lacking any form of grace, style,class or intelligence. ( I came across the word 'Ameritrash (definition #2) ' )  But I am not applying it to the 'white' society only, we are a diversified multicultural society. Ignorance doesn't descriminate in colour, race or culture.

So without further adieu, to some of the People of Canada, 'Here's your award'. 


The first 'Canatrash' goes to the van lady who drove up looking for the closest parking spot. When none were available she reached into the glove compartment ,pulled out the handicap sign and parked in the designated spot. I watched her hop out of the van, not amble out mind you, not struggle out but HOP out and JOG into the store. 
Here's your award. 


A 'Canatrash' to the bloody little wanker who drives around in the dead of night with no muffler and a truck held together by dust and duck tape. Shall I tell you where you belong you bad ass wanna-be? 
Here's your award. 


A special gold edition 'Canatrash' awarded to the person who 'outed' someone very near and dear to me without their consent. I know I've blogged about this but I'm still seething and I didn't have an award for them at the time. 
Here's your plaque. Carry it around, you deserve it in neon lights no less. 


A Canatrash, well now how about a whole schwack of them, goes out to every single member of Parliament who point their fingers at others in session. Get off that moral ground you're standing on, your dirty laundry buried underneath. Is there NO single HONEST one out there? 
Here's your awards, boys and girls. 


Know of a few who deserve a Canatrash? Drop me a line.  :-)


J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.