May 2, 2010

May's Sunday Musings of This, That and Other Things


I have to tell you I'm NO good at walking on eggshells. I last about a day and I'm climbing the walls. It's now a day and a half later and no matter how much caution I use I can't seem to thread lightly enough. So screw it, I'm walking normally. Grab a damn bandaid.

I can live here for the most part of 18 years and not have a problem with my debit card. I go down east for two weeks and I get a call from the powers that be I have an hour to change my password, my card's been compromised. Shitpissfrig. Come get me now, you losers, I'm 'chipped' to the max.A kudos goes out to the task force that monitors this type of crime, they were on top if it in the blink of an eye.

Only where I come from do you cross paths with a fisher, get a few years scared out of you by a partridge two frikkin' feet from you and come across coyote scat , all within a half a mile walk. Discovery Channel push over, this is life in the Laurentians. :-) 

Major Pet Peeve here. Ok so on the grand scale of things, this isn't HUGE but it makes me want to trip the person that's doing it. Why is it every time I go to Tim Horton's for a coffee I get 'raced' to the door? It. drives. me. bananas.
It's clear I am making my way to the door but noooo along comes a fool whipping into the parking stall. I watch him/her make a desperate attempt at trying to shut off the car and grab the wallet at the same time. Whips open the door, and starts in on a mad power walk to beat me. I SO want to trip them.. arghhh. One day... one day.

Booty Pop Undies? Padded Bras? Layers of Make up? What I don't understand is what does she the morning after? Or even during a booty call? Oopsy there goes the push up butt underwear, oopsy off comes the padded bra and Lord help her the morning after's makeup if she didn't wash her face the night before. I wouldn't want to be on the visual end of the before and after.. just saying.

I SO want that cat on the Whiskas commercial.. you know, the one with the midnight black markings against the soft gray. A truly beautiful cat. 

If a person is trying to build a business and they receive an enquiry to what they are hosting, you'd think they would be wise enough to answer A.S.A.P?  Tsk tsk, bad reflection on business standards, or lack there of. This person might talk a loud talk, but hello? walk the smart business walk. Oh well, write me off and I'll be spreading the word. You lose.. I had about four other people interested.


Hmm speaking of Tim Horton's, I want one. Now. Off I go but first I have to lace up my racing shoes *wink*
Happy Sunday all :-)

2 comments:

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.