May 10, 2010

May's Open Letters



Dear Small Town
I've forgotten what it's like to live in a place like you. I am enjoying the slower pace of life. I was raised in one, and after a 17 yr hiatus, I'm back. Yeah, I'm ok here. :-) 
Signed
Small town gal Revisited.


Dear Me,
Snap out of it, already. You got sage advice today, listen to it. 
Signed
Me

Dear Spring,
And where are you hiding? Come out come out where ever you are.
Signed
Waiting not so patiently anymore.

Dear Neighbour,
I might be new to the block but I think you better brush up on the unspoken rule of parking, everyone seems to be on board except you? Your cockiness doesn't exempt you from basic politeness.
Signed
An Advocate of Fences.


Not So Dear TaxMan, 
Ouch!You cometh, now you can choketh on it.

Signed
Your Bread and Butter.


Dear Little Tree,
You were just planted. Take root, stand strong and declare your spot on my grass. You might not be much to look at right now but you will, in time. Fight, little guy, fight!
Signed
'Rooting' ( ha ha :-p ) for you.


Dear Momentum,
The wheels are starting to turn, albeit slowly, but I'll takes what I can gets at this point. Just don't run out of gas before you get to the first turn, okay? There are several people waiting to ride this through with you.
Signed
Doing my part.


Dear Coast, 
Yeah, it's time isn't it? Coming. Soon. Hang on. :-)
Signed
Water Wench

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.