May 7, 2010

I Believe!




...if you have a bad ass tat on your forearm for all to see, it loses it's punch when you are hanging it out from the driver's side of a mini van. Ya man, you bad you bad.

...some things look better in theory than actuality, why is that? If you can see it clearly in your head, why doesn't it work in the here and now? 

...Mothers who smoke in their vehicles with kids should be charged with negligence, reckless endangerment and failure to provide for the safety and well-being of a child. Not cool.

...when I comment on a picture of much slimmer I was some years ago and hubby responds, ' and YOUNGER '  the man has a death wish. 

...in stepping outside the box. Hmmmm let's rephrase that, I believe in stepping outside the parameters of MY comfort zone. It's been a while and I have to admit it's a rush, no matter the outcome. 

...Mothers should be honored over the span of a week, not just one day. But hey, that's just my personal belief. ;-) 

...if I slept a decent night's sleep, I would resemble a human more. Well I'd be nicer anyhow. Ugh.

...in wine. Red or White. I'm not fussy. :-)

...one should practice humility, or at least give it the old college try. 

...in holding a secret, I think more people should.

...the farmers are just frikken ducky happy now, so enough ya?


What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.