May 25, 2010

Smile , it's picture time :-)

Random pictures  :-)





Aww the little peanut 'pilled' her tea. Not happy was she.(snapped with the blackberry)















And my bowl floweth over. Duh. What was I thinking.. um wait, I wasn't.
















Nature's springtime bounty. Purdy.
I'm rooting for those little wee buds, the sun's lending a helping hand.

















Ahhh pretty in pink, don't you think?

















May I introduce to you a carbon copy of me. Right down to the look on her face. So.. wanna mess with us? She's the baker of our family.. But I'm the meanest. muahahaha  ( oh sigh and the shortest)













See that wee little bagel? My Lil Boo made that, I lie to you not. 2 1/2 years old and a master baker. Like her Auntie Bella. It was the best looking bagel of the bunch, doncha think?













My little spitfire is not proud of her bagel she made now is she. :-)
I assume it was mouth watering good, I wouldn't know. She didn't share.













While I think Starbucks poppy seed lemon loaf tastes delish , itself is warning me about the 420 calories per?? Ohh but so YUM..
(snapped with the blackberry and who cares if the patrons thought I was kooky )

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 26, 2010

    Great pictures, even from a Blackberry. Looks like everyone is having fun in your new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure are .. now if I could get some help with the clean up? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.