Feb 20, 2010

Boxes of all sizes, rolls of tape and a sharpie. Ready, set, GO!

The packing has begun. YUCK
I need music and I need it LOUD to get into this dreaded task.Give me 15 minutes into it though and I'm off and running. A virtual steam roller. The baby's room is done, I won't even show you what's in the closet. Boxes, boxes, boxes...




Here's the downstairs stuff in the living room. I haven't even touched on the stuff in the basement. Percentage wise, I swear my daughter and granddaughter hold 60% of the stuff we have to haul out. And they don't even live here anymore. I am, however, a handy storage facility free of charge!




I think one of my dogs has some issues that need tissues. This is Bear. He doesn't adapt well to change. Here's the proof. ...Big baby.



My daughter scored a sweet living room table for this move. She also inherited the problem of popping that glass and cleaning it. I tried to steam clean it not to long ago. It was a huge failure. I turned it upside down, DUH what was I thinking??! And ended up with these water marks the daylight so clearly defines. Have fun with that , Bella. :-P



All in all I think I had a productive first day. You may be SURE I'm dragging my youngest to come handle her room. I won't even take a picture of it, I wouldn't embarrass her like that. Suffice it to say it should be declared a disaster zone.
I wish her luck in wading through and boxing it all up. Muahaha

But for now, I celebrate the success of my day with the following and bid you all a great rest of the day. Slainte!

2 comments:

  1. Great company in the states....M&M Removal Service. I hear they are really good and if you are their Bestfriend, you get a great deal.....FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Well, pizza and beer, but they would be there for ya! :O) <3

    Guess who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well PEN me IN. You're HIRED. Yeahhawww!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.