Feb 17, 2010

Jack Frost'ed up everything

I don't know what it was about today but exercise didn't want to factor in. I wanted to go back to bed, I wanted to eat all day, I wanted to just be a great big slug. So I fought it. Damn winter. If ya can't beat it, join it. UGH


 
These 'icicles' look locked and loaded.



  
Yeah, stuck my tongue on one of these as a child. No repeats ever.



  
Ol Man Winter can't kill ALL the colour. Yay! 



  
Enough said. 



  
I likes curvy things.



  
Don't know why I took this, I just liked the composition of it.



  
 Oh the red strokes, tempered and strong.



  
 I like the way I can peer through the white and see the pines in it's whole almost.



  
A lone strand of spiderweb, the spider long gone.



  
Trying ever so desperately to hang on through the last onslaughts of winter.



 
                                                 ohhh the weight of it all...


Addendum:
I worked out, I did I did! I had an argument with myself and self gave me a kick in the butt. I left the HOT tub, complete with a good book and a whiskey & coke to sweat for 40 minutes.  Cardio and weight training with weight loss yoga.
My subconscious can now go piss off.
Pat.me.on.the.back.

2 comments:

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.