Feb 7, 2010

I believe...


...Cabin fever is running rampant. I notice it's not only me presenting symptoms. 

...Sundays are not a day of rest, the laundry sees to that.

...An old dog can learn new tricks. It just takes a bit more time. 

...My dad. 'When it rains, it pours' he's always maintained. 

...Most people are good, but a few leave you shaking your head in wonder.

...entertainment comes in many forms. You fall, I laugh, I'm entertained. 

...in the zen moment of a really good cup of coffee. 

...I will ignore the housework for just one more day. Pffftttt

...the magic of a child's belly laugh.

...organic is worth the cost. 

...I'd like to tar and feather some people. Starting with dead beat 'dads'. ( I use that term loosely) 

...I haven't seen the Northern Lights this winter. Huh.. weird.


What do you believe?

2 comments:

  1. Thank God, Spring is coming! Next month is March....hold on, you'll make it there!And with that comes a new house! :O)

    ~Mare~

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's when you road trip over, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.