Feb 25, 2010

Show me the colour!

 Yesterday is where it belongs, in the past. Today's a new day. And it's a beautiful one at that. Had to take off my coat at the dog park, it was too warm. Yessss you read that right TOO warm! Why hello heat. :-)

Today's packing even made me laugh. To brighten an already lovely day, I went in search of colour.
After I fixed my 'duh' moment..



Hmm found this colourful arrangement. Supper's going to be yummy




Aww poor lil caterpillar stuck in a bag but a very colourful critter nevertheless




Who says Yoga has to be boring? My lil Poppet is always fun to do yoga with xo




Ahh the orchid Bella bought me for my birthday. I might not have kids to mother anymore but I got this baby. Pretty




What do you do when you don't have a paintbrush, why you finger paint of course. My lil spitfire and I had a grand time of it, painted a purdy picture for her Momma




Painting my nails always gives me a boost. When I had nails that is, before starting to pack. sniff




Putting a wee bit o' colour in my tea when it tastes bland always perks me up. Even if I am Scottish  ;-)







2 comments:

  1. Ceili's Cream for colourful tea? Count me in Jamie! Damn, that seriously sounds so good that I'm brewing it up as we speak. It's gonna be a good Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... how was the Ceili's? Did you forgo the tea all together? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.