Feb 3, 2010

February's random thoughts



● Having a two year old take her favorite 'binkey', arranging it just so on you and falling sleep while you rub her back is the ultimate, bar none.

● For the chef is due who was willing to part with a recipe, I thank you. I won't manage to make it exactly like him but I appreciate him ten fold for parting with it.

● Working out in the evening really zaps a morning person. But then again, slept like a baby afterwards. Or is it because of my cold? Starve a fever, suffer through exercise when sick. Whatever, it was hard 7:30 at night. BLAH

● New found respect for my daughter who works out even later than that. 

● Those woods this weekend with the moss covered trees, I loved the visual aspect of being taken to another realm.

● I love the patience my husband shows me while I discover my new hobby. Men truly get better with age in more ways than one. :-)

● A few years ago, I heard from an old school friend. He wanted to thank me for the friendship I had given him. Wasn't hard, he was such a nice person. Yet the kids teased him mercilessly for his weight. I hated that time period and it looks like some things never change. sigh

● I HEART weight loss yoga. I like anything form of exercise that can make me hurt in new places. 

● Can I tell you how much I HATE the Facebook 'copy and paste if you have a mother/sister/father/aunt /second cousin twice removed and if you do this right now you'll really be cool and click on 'like me' because I have to show everyone how popular I am blah blah blah'. It drives me bonkers.People, we're not in high school anymore so cut that stupid shit out. Or take it over to My Space or where ever it is crap like that resides. GEEZUS

● Yeah! Just checked the weather network for the next 14 days. It's not going to be cold enough to freeze the brass you know what off a bull. Now this kinda weather I can swallow, thank you very much. 

● I really like the dogs after they've been clipped and their daggers nails cut. They look pretty. :-)


So... What random thoughts are running through your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.