Feb 16, 2010

Dinner is served

 What do you do when you're out of store bought bread? Why you make your own.This bad boy is a scrumptious rye bread made by yours truly.


To compliment the bread, I made a tasty Udon soup. Low cal and healthy my friends.
The sushi isn't home made, (I wasn't that adventurous, sheesh). but I do love sushi.




Last but not least, a star in it's own right, dessert. A wee bit of chocolate ( read the packaging, it's good for you AND it's organic. Yayyy!  ) 
With a steaming hot cup of Olive Garden coffee. It's got a sweetness I like for the rare times I have coffee after supper. Chef presented me with the coffee last time I was there. This is a present I had NO trouble accepting. :-)

                                



I have to hide the bread, hubby's going back up on the pipeline tomorrow morning. I so wouldn't put it past him to swipe the loaf along with the butter and hightail it outta here!


                                                    
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.