Feb 15, 2010

It's Okay!





It's Okay to yell at someone in traffic hour. Just balance the scales before you get home. Let someone cut merge in. 


It's Okay to fluff in the car.. Just roll down your window long before you pick up your passenger. ha ha 


It's Okay to admit you are less than perfect. Perfection has it's place and we're not it.


It's Okay give your child that apple at the grocery store. If it helps prevent a meltdown, I don't consider it stealing. I consider it helping me stay longer ergo I will spend more.


It's Okay to walk over to the idiot lady yanking the two year old's arm out of her socket and telling her to stop. However, take your hands off her arm. Even if you're thisclose to yanking her arm out of it's socket, fight the feeling. Walk away.


It's Okay to lie to the waitress in front of your adult children. Yes, it's my daughter's birthday today and I know you give free dessert. Oh yummyyy , thanks! 


It's Okay to tear a strip off your hubby during the 'time of the month'. Hey if he doesn't know by now what time it is and he says something absolutely eye rolling then ya gets what ya gots coming,baby. (just make sure you offer some sort of apology after, and hell NO, you're not getting THAT kind of apology,sweetheart, keep wishin'.)


It's Okay to want to silence most some teenagers. They're loud and obnoxious annoying. We were never like that. ;-) 


It's Okay to hate Valentine's Day. I do. It's overblown and puts way to much pressure on singles and couples alike. (Bring me home flowers for NO reason on some random day,not because it's the day. I promise you it'll mean more then. Hubby's a hellova lucky guy eh?! )


It's Okay to think call display is the greatest invention ever. Enough said. 



So... Is it all okay in your world? :-)

3 comments:

  1. I think you should divorce Rick and just marry me instead. Muahhhh As you girls say it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was me hehe forgot my name

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ you silly..
    If I EVER divorce I'm becoming a MILF :-P

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.